The Florida Forward Party is looking for someone to manage our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media pages with original and reshared content!
Here's what the role looks like right now:
- Posting (manually or through a scheduler) an original post 2-3 times on Florida Forward’s social media pages, sharing as necessary across multiple social media channel
- Quote retweeting Florida current events from official sources pointing to their relation to the Forward Party
- Promoting statewide events according to social media guidelines
- Taking at least 15 minutes a day to reply to inbox messages and mentions seeking help
- Adhering to social media guidelines when posting and replying to followers
- Attending Communication Working Group meetings when scheduled
- Ability to commit at least 5 hours a week to the role
- Active presence on social media
- Good judgement on when to reply and when to disengage
- Current working knowledge of ongoing internet trends
- Commitment to building a healthy FWD Florida community
- Reliability with a high level of integrity
If you're interested and want to learn more, tell us a little about yourself and any past/current experience you think can translate to the role and we'll be in touch!
Less than 5% of our supporter base become strong, core volunteers in our organization - we hope you'll be one of them and will do everything we can to empower you in your role with resources and education so you can get sh*t done!