The Florida Forward Party is looking for volunteers to join out Welcome Team, which is focused on helping interested volunteers get involved with the party in the way that is best for them, their skills, and their availability.
Here's what the role looks like right now:
- Making contact through calls and emails to our fellow Florida Forwardists who have demonstrated interest in volunteering.
- Working with them to figure out what level and type of involvement is best for them.
- Inviting the new Forwardists to various local and virtual events to help them get started.
- Work with the Welcome Team Lead to create a call schedule that would be best for you and your availability.
- You can commit as much time as you'd like! Minimum would be approximately an hour a week.
- Comfortable with reaching out to strangers and developing quick connections with them
- Commitment to building a healthy FWD Florida community
- Reliable with a high level of integrity
If you're interested and want to learn more, tell us a little about yourself and any past/current experience you think can translate to the role and we'll be in touch!
Less than 5% of our supporter base become strong, core volunteers in our organization - we hope you'll be one of them and will do everything we can to empower you in your role with resources and education so you can get sh*t done!